Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photography (final project-annah rais)

This my final project of photography class..shooting at annah rais.All of this photo were using nikon d3000 with iso400..
4 main point of the photo capture is:

* The architecture of the annah rais
(this my best shoot) The title of this photo is : HOW OLD IS THIS PLACE?
Technique : Depth of field
capture a different angle of the main house in annah rais..
exposure time 1/30 sec

* The craft and materials
(this my best shoot) The title of this photo is : HEADBONE
Technique : Depth of field
capture a different angle of the skull..
exposure time 1/8 sec

* The living thing
(this my best shoot) The title of this photo is : NEWSPAPER TIME
Technique : Rule of third
capture a different angle of the old man.
exposure time 1/250 sec

* The nature
(this my best shoot) The title of this photo is : FRESH COLOR
Technique : Depth of field
capture a different angle of the flower.
exposure time 1/500 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment